Zoom through the water with the Reef Express, the fun and functional bath toy submarine made from recycled plastic milk bottles!
On board you’ll find the Reef Rescue Crew! Dave the Dolphin, Tilda the Turtle and Barbara the Butterfly Fish each have their own seat in the Reef Express, which will entertain pre-schoolers as they remove the lid and clip each character in and out of their spot. All toys are made in Australia from recycled Australian plastic milk bottles, and allow children to create a world of imaginative water play.
- Made from recycled plastic that is free from BPA and Phthalates.
- Meets Australian food contact standards and the Australian safety requirements for toys.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Reef Express: L 30.27cm, W 18.1cm, H 12.65cm
- Dave the Dolphin: L 10.1cm, W 6.1cm, 5.79cm
- Tilda the Turtle: L 9.3cm, W 7.25cm, H 2.83cm
- Barbara the Butterfly Fish: L 7.59cm, W 3.52cm, H 5.87cm.
- Reef Express: 262g
- Dave the Dolphin: 29.2g
- Tilda the Turtle: 21.2g
- Barbara the Butterfly Fish: 17.0g.
- AS/NZS ISO 8124 certified
- Not suitable for children under two years
- Our toys are made to the highest standard but if used incorrectly, could break. Dispose of toys immediately if you see any broken pieces.
- This is not a life-saving device – it should only be used in shallow water and under the supervision of an adult.