Pure Poppet children’s play nail polish is all about adding some colour to your day, having heaps of fun and doing it safely. No need to worry about Poppet pinkies going into mouths as there are no nasty surprises in Pure Poppet polishes. They are made using a water based, non-toxic formula, especially developed for little fingers and toes. Safe and free of harsh chemicals Water based and non-toxic Child friendly alternative to solvent based polishes.
Low odour, long lasting but easy to remove Free of ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetone, and heavy metals No solvents, formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Phthalates or FD&C Colours Double pack includes 2 x 5ml bottles of polish.