Hailing from Queenland’s colourful Byron Bay region, it’s not hard to imagine the sort of careful, loving handicraft and uniqueness that goes in to each and every item in O.B.Designs’ delightful collection.
Hand crocheted from a gentle blend of cotton, azlon and cashmere, O.B.Designs’ Ripple Blankets are heirloom items just waiting to be picked up and enjoyed by your little one during bedtime, playtime and beyond. The natural materials allow your child’s skin to breathe, while the vibrant colours add character to the nursery or playroom.
Designed in Australia, these Ripple Blankets are super soft and make wonderful gifts for both parent and child.
Ripple Blanket features:
- Designed in Queensland, Australia.
- Made from 60% cotton, 30% azlon (milk fibre) and 10% cashmere.
- Super soft and breathable against baby’s skin.
- Ideal for the cot, pram, snuggles and more.
- Presented in an O.B.Designs box.
- Warm hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 100cm x 100cm.